First-quarter numbers are in and, as soon as once more, Keller Williams associates have achieved vital development and know-how milestones, whereas topping franchise and tradition rankings.
“Q1 ’21 marks our third successive quarter of historic development for Keller Williams,” mentioned Carl Liebert, CEO of kwx, the holding firm of KW. “We kicked off 2021 by breaking our manufacturing information once more.”
“Our continued exceptional tempo is as a result of robust dedication and dedication of our brokers to serve their shoppers on the highest ranges within the midst of a hypercompetitive housing market,” mentioned Liebert.
Residence to 180,376 brokers (as of March 31), Keller Williams is the world’s largest actual property franchise by agent rely and U.S. chief in items and quantity. In Q1 ’21 alone, KW added 3,909 web brokers throughout the U.S. and worldwide areas.
“At Keller Williams, we stay dedicated to offering brokers with the most effective tradition, coaching, teaching and know-how to proceed to outpace the market of the second,” mentioned Marc King, president, Keller Williams. “We consider our outcomes communicate greatest on these efforts.”
Quarter after quarter, KW brokers solidify their No. 1 high franchise stance, outpacing the trade and revealing what’s doable with a successful mindset and uncompromising concentrate on these they serve.
United States and Canada (manufacturing in Q1 ’21)
- As of March 31, brokers closed 272,688 transactions, up 21.3% over Q1 ’20.
- Brokers closed $98.1 billion in gross sales quantity, up 39.7% over Q1 ’20.
- Brokers took 162,084 new listings (new market stock), down 4.6% over Q1 ’20.
- Brokers wrote 319,203 contracts (projected closings), up 16.1% over Q1 ’20.
- Contracts written quantity was $116.6 billion, up 35.1% over Q1 ’20.
“In line with the Nationwide Affiliation of REALTORS® closed transactions throughout the U.S. had been up 13.9% and gross sales quantity was up 27.6% over Q1 ’20,” mentioned Jason Abrams, head of trade, kwx. “Our brokers have as soon as once more considerably outperformed our trade on these metrics.”
Keller Williams Worldwide Momentum (manufacturing outdoors the U.S. and Canada in Q1 ’21)
- As of March 31, agent rely outdoors the U.S. and Canada was 12,912, up 23.1% from Q1 ’20.
- Brokers closed 13,088 transactions in Q1 ’21, up 58.7% over Q1 ’20.
- Brokers closed $2.5 billion in gross sales quantity, up 100.0% from Q1 ’20.
- Brokers took 27,407 new listings (new market stock), up 21.8% over Q1 ’20.
- Brokers wrote 16,209 contracts (projected closings), up 51.0% over Q1 ’20.
- Contracts written quantity was $2.4 billion, up 100.9% over Q1 ’20.
Outdoors of the U.S. and Canada, KWW’s areas embrace: Albania; Argentina; Aruba; Belgium; Belize; Bermuda; Cambodia; Chile; Colombia; Costa Rica; Czech Republic; Dominican Republic; Dubai, UAE; France; Higher Shanghai, China; Greece; Honduras; Indonesia; Eire; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Japan; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Mexico; Monaco; Mongolia; Morocco; Nicaragua; Northern Cyprus; Panama; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Puerto Rico; Romania; Serbia; Slovenia; Southern Africa; Southern Cyprus; Spain; Thailand; Trinidad and Tobago; Turkey; Turks and Caicos; United Kingdom; Uruguay; and Vietnam.
In Q1 2021, brokers leaned into KW know-how to raise their companies, collect high quality leads, and generate robust referrals.
- Command, a sensible CRM-plus answer, now has 158,326 yearly energetic customers, as of March 31; up 24.8% over Q1 ’20.
- In Q1 ’21, 19,101 stay referrals had been despatched throughout the Keller Cloud, representing $5.7 billion in gross sales quantity; up by 26.3% from Q1 ’20 finish.
- As of March 31, by means of Campaigns, brokers generated a cumulative 564,911 leads throughout Fb (547,960) and Instagram (16,951) alone; up by 112.7% from Q1 ’20 finish.
- As of March 31, common value per lead (ACPL) for KW brokers inside Command was $2.24 within the U.S. and Canada throughout social media platforms. ACPL for Fb was $2.17.
- As of the top of Q1 ’21, brokers had added a cumulative 69.7 million contacts in Command since launch in 2019, up by 39.8% from Q1 ’20 finish.
- As of March 31, brokers have run a cumulative 42,536,074 SmartPlans, the automated advertising and process administration app with Command, since launch. SmartPlans in flight characterize a fourfold improve for the reason that finish of Q1 ’20.
“We’re relentlessly centered on creating these capabilities that ship within the moments that matter most to brokers and their shoppers with uncompromising requirements for high quality, efficiency and expertise,” mentioned Chris Cox, chief know-how and digital officer, kwx.
“We’ll proceed to develop experiences guided by human-centered design practices and construct a agency basis for ongoing innovation,” mentioned Cox.
Constructed on a basis of care and shared abundance, Keller Williams continues to face out as a high office with award-winning tradition. In Q1 2021, the corporate was acknowledged among the many Finest Locations to Work by Glassdoor and America’s Finest Employers 2021 by Forbes.
- KW brokers acquired $35.6 million in revenue share in Q1, totaling $1.57 billion in lifetime worth.
- In January, Swanepoel ranked Gary Keller the no. 2 strongest particular person in residential actual property on the 2021 Swanepoel Energy 200.
- In January, Entrepreneur Journal ranked KW no. 107 in its rating of the highest 500 franchises.
- In February, Franchise Enterprise Assessment ranked KW as 2021 Prime Franchise.
- In March, 5 younger Keller Williams professionals joined the twenty first anniversary class of REALTOR® Journal’s “30 Beneath 30.”